http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KdmLmIArqWM
They played in all the time, in NC, on every radio station, in the bars. Its not that well known,on this side of the Atlantic.
Its a decent bit of pop, and when I hear it, I am taken away, to the dark October nights, to pretending to be 21. To smoking cigarettes from soft packs. To wearing a deer stalker. To a girl, who I have mentioned here before, to another girl, Kat. Who I haven't :)
To drinking Groschlager, and riding the p2p. To the Tree house!
When I hear this, I am transported in time, and space
Its three hours past the meridian, here. Do you think I should get out of bed yet. Sarah Conor is on tonight hurrah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Union Jack Classic
My second College Football event of the year I was suprised and pleased with the seats The organisers had moved the crowd down from the gods...
-
https://youtu.be/Y4FrnrD7jCA?si=qxHDaa76TgLPV6s_ Rondo Veneziano - La Serenissima 1981, I saw this on ITV years ago on a Sunday - never fo...
-
Yes I enjoyed this. I don't think it was worth a cinema ticket but I laughed and laughed I think this is an older script- There is a r...
No comments:
Post a Comment