Tuesday, September 07, 2010
Music for today.
``This is Galifrey''
Its an instrumental piece from the BBC series, Doctor who. I was watching it being performed by a full orchestra in front of an audience of families at the proms. Lovely to see children reacting to the music. After the monsters and the divine miss Amelia. I went and picked up the song on Amazon
Highlight of the show. Was Matt Smith as the doctor doing some audience participation with a young Dr Who fan. Who could actually see, the physic wire. Concentrating on the task he was given with deadly seriousness
Music giving voice to wonder
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Lady Vanishes
I really do like Hitchcock So this starts off as a gentle comedy, even as a comedy of errors. A few travellers are stuck at a hotel somewh...
-
https://youtu.be/Y4FrnrD7jCA?si=qxHDaa76TgLPV6s_ Rondo Veneziano - La Serenissima 1981, I saw this on ITV years ago on a Sunday - never fo...
-
Yes I enjoyed this. I don't think it was worth a cinema ticket but I laughed and laughed I think this is an older script- There is a r...
No comments:
Post a Comment