http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/11411098/Australian-broadcaster-bans-unsuitable-Peppa-Pig-episode-featuring-a-friendly-spider.html
The Australian broadcasting corporation has shelved an episode of Peppa pig, where Peppa befriends a friendly Spider. As Australia has many dangerous spiders.
I recite incy wincy spider, to my daughter. I wonder if it has been a good idea. As my wife points out Peru has poisonous spiders too. Back home we left the spiders alone
My daughter is 54 weeks today...speaking of Fans of Peppa pig
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Lady Vanishes
I really do like Hitchcock So this starts off as a gentle comedy, even as a comedy of errors. A few travellers are stuck at a hotel somewh...
-
https://youtu.be/Y4FrnrD7jCA?si=qxHDaa76TgLPV6s_ Rondo Veneziano - La Serenissima 1981, I saw this on ITV years ago on a Sunday - never fo...
-
Yes I enjoyed this. I don't think it was worth a cinema ticket but I laughed and laughed I think this is an older script- There is a r...
No comments:
Post a Comment