Its the April the 1st, the day of fools. I should not be surprised then that I had mixed fortunes today. Do you like the picture. Its a statue at work. I had a picture of myself, with our friend. I seem to have deleted it. I also forgot to remove my memory card from my laptop So I was without music today. I have no meet for my sandwiches, but my boss said she enjoyed my bit in the newsletter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Lady Vanishes
I really do like Hitchcock So this starts off as a gentle comedy, even as a comedy of errors. A few travellers are stuck at a hotel somewh...
-
https://youtu.be/Y4FrnrD7jCA?si=qxHDaa76TgLPV6s_ Rondo Veneziano - La Serenissima 1981, I saw this on ITV years ago on a Sunday - never fo...
-
Yes I enjoyed this. I don't think it was worth a cinema ticket but I laughed and laughed I think this is an older script- There is a r...
No comments:
Post a Comment