Saturday, June 26, 2010


Ssssh

Don't tell my brother, but we will be staying overnight in New York city, on the 21st of september. Cost me a bit more than I expected. I did it via the travel agency, rather than the airline. As I wanted to get everything squared away

We will hang out in Desmond's where we used to spend our St Patrick's day. That's me and my brother and sister, celebrating St Pat's at some point in the noughties.

We will go to Hooters, and than drink late

So I am looking for a hotel somewhere in New York city

1 comment:

FroZzen said...

I won;t tell him, but Russi - Be a good boy! Enjoy NY

The Lady Vanishes

  I really do like Hitchcock So this starts off as a gentle comedy, even as a comedy of errors. A few travellers are stuck at a hotel somewh...