Round up
I got a tenner today, a co worker had a win on the Bingo
I have a sty in my eye.
My boss has returned from the USA
Valya's gift arrives tomorrow
My sisters gift arrived from Amazon
The Irish budget has passed in the Dail
Its the 59th Anniversary of Pearl Harbour
Tuesday, December 07, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Lady Vanishes
I really do like Hitchcock So this starts off as a gentle comedy, even as a comedy of errors. A few travellers are stuck at a hotel somewh...
-
https://youtu.be/Y4FrnrD7jCA?si=qxHDaa76TgLPV6s_ Rondo Veneziano - La Serenissima 1981, I saw this on ITV years ago on a Sunday - never fo...
-
Yes I enjoyed this. I don't think it was worth a cinema ticket but I laughed and laughed I think this is an older script- There is a r...
No comments:
Post a Comment