http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_Halifax%27s_Complete_Ghost_Book
I was looking at this, yesterday at work. Its written by the father of Lord Halifax.Indeed he wrote a prologue for the book. The Younger Lord Halifax, The Holy fox, the man who was in the running for Churchill's job in 1940. He was a member of the House of Lords, and thus it would be have slightly awkward politically for Chamberlain to recommend him to the King. Halifax is believed sought an accommodation with Herr Hitler.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Union Jack Classic
My second College Football event of the year I was suprised and pleased with the seats The organisers had moved the crowd down from the gods...
-
https://youtu.be/Y4FrnrD7jCA?si=qxHDaa76TgLPV6s_ Rondo Veneziano - La Serenissima 1981, I saw this on ITV years ago on a Sunday - never fo...
-
Yes I enjoyed this. I don't think it was worth a cinema ticket but I laughed and laughed I think this is an older script- There is a r...
No comments:
Post a Comment