Sunday, August 24, 2014
Round up
Its 2 days and 92 years since Michael Collins was killed. I was watching Liam Neeson today ``on life's too short!'' The culture channel on the local cable provider shows several British sitcoms
I had a lovely lunch on Saturday courtesy of my father in law. I do love fried chicken
QPR were massacred by Spurs I asked online about being Magnanimous or unlucky?
My stepson got full marks in his report. Well done Victor
Congrats to my sister on taking the Icebucket challenge, and my Brother
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Lady Vanishes
I really do like Hitchcock So this starts off as a gentle comedy, even as a comedy of errors. A few travellers are stuck at a hotel somewh...
-
Yes I enjoyed this. I don't think it was worth a cinema ticket but I laughed and laughed I think this is an older script- There is a r...
-
https://youtu.be/Y4FrnrD7jCA?si=qxHDaa76TgLPV6s_ Rondo Veneziano - La Serenissima 1981, I saw this on ITV years ago on a Sunday - never fo...
No comments:
Post a Comment