I cannot get used to the fact that I am sweating, while listening to a fairy tale of New York
Congratulations to my stepson, on getting into a new HS, and beating several other students to win a scholarship
One of my conversations, finished and finishes successfully
My cousin and brother in law had their birthdays
My wife is still suffering from a post natal malady
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Union Jack Classic
My second College Football event of the year I was suprised and pleased with the seats The organisers had moved the crowd down from the gods...
-
https://youtu.be/Y4FrnrD7jCA?si=qxHDaa76TgLPV6s_ Rondo Veneziano - La Serenissima 1981, I saw this on ITV years ago on a Sunday - never fo...
-
Yes I enjoyed this. I don't think it was worth a cinema ticket but I laughed and laughed I think this is an older script- There is a r...
No comments:
Post a Comment