Thank you Seth Macfarlane, and Brannon Braga. I have criticized you both in the past. Thank you for your work here.
Thank you Dr Degasse Tyson. Thank you. Thank you for introducing me, to Ms Annie Jump Canon, for closing the chasm in my knowledge between Faraday and Einstein.
Thank you for sharing the story of the Pleades and Orion.
Monday, May 04, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Lady Vanishes
I really do like Hitchcock So this starts off as a gentle comedy, even as a comedy of errors. A few travellers are stuck at a hotel somewh...
-
Yes I enjoyed this. I don't think it was worth a cinema ticket but I laughed and laughed I think this is an older script- There is a r...
-
https://youtu.be/Y4FrnrD7jCA?si=qxHDaa76TgLPV6s_ Rondo Veneziano - La Serenissima 1981, I saw this on ITV years ago on a Sunday - never fo...
No comments:
Post a Comment