28 October

I caught the second episode of dead set. I am quietly impressed.

The producer, who berates his staff. With the word minion, and flirts with Big brother real Ayslene. Is probably a Mary sue. In so far, as its Charlie Brooker himself.

I like Brooker. Anyone who says: I once watched the world at war. After breaking up with my gf. Come to think of it, that wasn't a good idea.

Today's episode. Dealt with the aftermath. The morning after. The big brother contestants, have just realised what has happened. After a zombie attack. The producer, is stuck in a room, with a bimbo. Whilst a possessed Davina McCall attacks him

Brooker's zombies, can run. We see them sprinting after people.

I must give some kudos McCall, who must have spent a good few hours banging her head against the wall, under a cloud of make up. Its not easy playing a zombie

Brooker's Producer, asks his fatheaded companion. ``Is the world just colours and shapes, and an occasional voice?''

I look forward to tomorrow's offering

Its turned colder here. I have tomorrow off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school