Petty crimes

I was buying stuff, for my trip today. I was also trying to work out, how to buy tickets for a basketball game, and an American football game.

Anyway, I was in a chemists. Rather what the Americans would call a drug store. I was buying shampoo, and toothpaste. You know the little travel sized ones. There kind of cool aren't they :)

Anyway, the shop assistant is staring at me. Which is annoying because I am in my thirties. I am not going to steal 100 ml of shampoo. If I want to commit a crime. I will hold up the cash register. Or Rob the bank, next door.

I thought better of it, but if your going to stare accusingly at people. At least say something like.

Phew I thought you might pull of a crime, like the Joker, in the Dark Knight.

Yes I probably could. I am evil

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school