Likes and Dislikes

In 1998 I liked.

A lady called Catherine

Xena , Star Trek, Cold Beer, Travel, Jack Daniels Whiskey!  Heinz Tomato Soup, Steak and Kidney pies ,Cold Pepperoni Pizza , T-Rex (The band) History, Buffy the Vampire Slayer An occasional Cigar , Red Dwarf, Ice Hockey, Hot buttered Toast, The X Files, U2

Walking on a quiet beach. Pubs, writing a good essay Smokey Bacon Crisps. The gentle rain, Coffee , A steak and egg brunch, The fun loving criminals, Southern Girls, NYC and eating out with my friends.

A woman called Robyn

I disliked in 1998

Getting up in the morning, Nightclubs, Lamb, Humid weather, Cabbage, Waiting, Queuing, Long Bus trips, Insomnia, Hunger, the smell of Petrol, my home town, US drinking laws, Beef and onion pies, Being asked constantly how to spell my name, Being alone, Maths, Gin, the smell of rancid cider, The fact that I am not taller, my accent. A ladies friends. Women with too short hair, emotional situations and Insects.

Okay :

What jumps out about my likes. Is that I talk about food a lot.  Almost a third of the things I mention are to do with food and drink.

The other thing is that I smoked.

TV was a big thing in my life.

I have changed my mind about the length of women’s hair.  It was an immature error.

The bane of my life, remains mornings.

My mother could not tell Steak and Kidney pies, and Beef and Onion pies apart. She would often buy the wrong ones. Now, I would just eat, but I was finicky about food.

US drinking laws get a mention as I was 20, when I attended School in NC.

Maths was my worst subject in HS. I saw a TV show, once where someone mentioned a quadratic equation and my heart stopped

I didn’t like some ones friends. I loathed one in particular. Jealously

I was uneasy about the way I spoke. I guess we all are

I am off, to Sleep in, watch the warrior princess, over Eggs Benedict, and stroll down Waikiki beach, ciao

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school