st Patricks 2009

I woke up with a hangover, but I endured. Last night people were teasing me for drinking Non alcoholic lager

I went out on a tour of the city, they gave me a nice pink wristband!

I learned a bit, I saw where Cheers and Boston legal, were shot. I learned about Rosa Ruiz cheating at the marathon, and George washington having to make do with a plastic sword

Then we went to the aquarium. My brother really enjoyed it. I am so sorry I did not take pictures. I left my phone, and camera, and video camera at the hotel. The jelly fish, were truly alien. It was life, but not as we know it! My brother watched the fish, in the tank, for an age.

I then went back to my hotel. Pausing only to watch some street theatre. A guy, jumping over 5 people. After giving some great patter.

Last night I watched two Glasweigens pass out drunk

My best to you all

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school