This is a photocopy of one of the pages. You choose what you do, by turning to a particular page. Curiously the story is what you make of it. You can choose to encounter a robot, or an ancient Vulcan




The story happens just after...

Which strictly speaking doesn't make sense. As Kirk mutinies to save Spock. So he isn't an Admiral any more. There is also a civil war on Vulcan, which is an interesting side story


I used to read these books. They were big in the 1980s. I think I have mentioned there before here. I remember the Usbourne Choose your own adventure books. On and the fighting fantasty series. I remember one of the stories had a brasilian heroine. As well as England playing the USA at football in a world cup of Australia.

One of our more fashionable school teachers let us, do reports on them

A bit of Industrial archaeology for Star Trek Fandom







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school