France by the sea


A rather phallic opening. My father wanted to be a light house keeper.

Its from the Cap d'Agde in the South of France. Its a lovely part of the world


I wanted to do something different. On my way to work. I had seen posters for an exhibition. At the national geographic store. France by the sea. I like se scapes. I am a fan of French women.
I was hoping it would be all pictures of women in Bikinis

I went after work. I got up early. I rode my bike at 8.30 am. Instead of at 830 pm. I ploughed through work like a mad man. I made my way to the exhibition.

I reminded myself of why I hate living in this place. I could not find the place in the dark. I have terrible night vision. The area is where all the pretty girls and cool young things hang out. It why I will be single until I die. I loathed it. I got lost and had to go into the apple store to google it

I found the place at last. I had forgotten my phone. So I could not take pictures. There was a nice picture of two girls, in swimwear which I could not find a postcard of. Nor was there a picture of the lady with freckles. Alas








This is Ajaccio. The men are dressed as Napoleonic guards. Its like Sharpe. The man with the glasses looks like Colonel Ducos Sharpe's mortal foe.





This is Hardelot. In the North of France. I think the girl is pretty




Biarritz. On the Atlantic coast. The lady with the Ice cream is cute.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school