News from Tottenham and Ealing


Sent home early today, due to the unrest last night.
I am sure I left the printer on. Everyone was worried about what time, they were due to clock out at. Half the books, were left on barrows tomorrow they will have to be replaced. I did my shopping. It is beautiful day out. Its a shame to waste it, really.

My little sister, said I would be lying down with a flannel on my head. I wish I could have.


Ealing Broadway, was attacked. Thes hops up haven green. Haven green, was where the students and high school kids, used to hang out. I used to work there at MEDAS. There was a pub on the corner of the green where I used to have the odd beer. There were baby clothes strewn over the place

I hope it rains

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school