Things I no longer need

Things I no longer need


You may notice. An Icelandic Dictionary, and phrase book. No longer do I think of Akranes, or Asten Mins, or that Damn Dam, or the strength of the Krona. Its a lost world. A world I used to live, in. I used to breath

Seasons 3 and 4 of Modern Dr Who, on DVD-R Disk. Which cannot be copied to a hard drive, and thus are not worth, even giving away oh and I have anyway, on DVD. Look at the time, and trouble, I went to in the preservation of the Disks, and there appearance. Multi coloured, filling system. This is from someone who does not often brush their hair

The Sarah Conner Chronicles on the same format, again...One the most important event of my Thursdays.

I was doing a clear out. The Sarah Conner, disks were on branded Woolworths own media. They don't make those anymore. They don't make Woolworths anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school