Word from Hades

I am very tired. I did not fall asleep until 5am. Thats in part, because I had let my sleep patterns fall apart over the long weekend. Thats also in part due, to a slightly difficult conversation with Valya before bedtime. Valentina was trying to encourage me, about work. It had the undesired affect of just making me think about work, and unable to fall asleep

Still, at least I am not the only supervisor in today. That and the catalogue went down, thus. It was very quiet after lunch. There was a birthday celebration this morning. These annoy me, People are forcing cake on me, an hour after breakfast. One of my co workers, gets away with bringing in cake and candy rather than working. I think its unprofessional, and infantilising.

Now at least it shall be quiet for the rest of the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school