Among the dead


I was on my way, to a different supermarket. I had decided to pick up two pairs, of cheap jeans.
The bus passed the local municipal graveyard. On the spur of the moment, I got out, and had a look. I am not sure why. Perhaps its because there were scenes from The remembrance of the Daleks, filmed there.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remembrance_of_the_Daleks
I had re watched, this on DVD lately. Robyn has been asking for pictures of the neighbourhood, of late. I recollected an old R.E teacher, mentioning she loved, to walk around grave yards.

So, I thought a few extra minutes, stroll would not hurt.

The first picture, is to those who served in the two World wars and do not, have a a grave to call their own.


Here is the resting place, of a member of the women royal air force
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_Royal_Air_Force
Killed in Service. Alongside her rest the London Scottish, Canadians, and other comrades

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school