Update 12-1-2014


I am worried about the puppy. It barks and nips a lot. Its quite aggressive. Its  starting to run up the stairs. I am worried someone will slip on its faeces, or it will bite one of my neighbour's kids

I am enjoying my ESL class this month

My brother in law, did a great job, preparing the bedroom for us. Shelves were installed. Wheels added to a set of drawers. A bunkbed assembled and the  TV wall mounted, and last but not least a ceiling fan mounted.

My LG 3D TV  seems to have died

Nice to see QPR win at Ipswich after the drubbing they took  at Everton

Alas I will not be able to attend  my brothers birthday

The baby is due in a month. This time next month everything changes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school