Wonder Woman



Did I say how I thought Batman V Superman was a long prologue for a cameo by Wonder Woman

Well lets get it over with. I have a huge crush on Gal, she is just gorgeous.
 A star is born. The scene where she is walking about London in a fur coat, and leather underwear comes off as sexier then a lot of nudity or sex scenes. I did not realize Gal  she was in the ``Fast and Furious'' franchise. I have never watched any of those films. 
 I was simply impressed  indeed I was smitten 
Gal carried off Diana's simple  faith in the sureness of goodness-If I kill Ares, Men will be good. 
Her naivety If I kill Ares... her childlike delight in the taste of Ice cream. How she defers towards Lucy Davis rather then Trevor

When I saw German troops running up a beach...Oh if only it had been the Banna Strand. I also wondered how many people Collins would kill, in the UK war council

I did not recognize Lucy Davis -Dawn from the UK version of the office. Though she performed well in her role. 

Well, I liked it. Though I  saw the twist coming, I knew that Ludendorff could not be the big bad. He is too important. Though Germany seems to lack the chaos of a defeated Army. We are to believe the armistice is near-Where are the deserters? The red arm bands, and the strikes? This is a very sanitized world war one 


 I liked the depiction of the trenches. The one quarrel I would have was Johnny Lee Millers Highlander. Miller seemed to be playing a stereotype, when the Arab character-  and Native American were well written.

It is a nice piece. Despite the weakness with the villains. - it remains an enjoyable piece

Comments

Thanks for your insight. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school