Round up


I have started a new library job, at weekends. Last week, was my first weekend. It was also a very hot day. There have not been a great many changes, since I worked in Hades, but the new scanners that can return multiple books at once are great. Oh and someone stole a trolley!

QPR, began a new season with a loss against Preston. QPR are playing under multiple restrictions, and in a proudly pink away kit.

My Aunt is unwell. I wish her the best, also to my cousin, Mary Jo and her baby Belle

My Uncle John came to visit, in July. I enjoyed his company, and we went to many hostelries

My Sister is on Honeymoon... I wish her every happiness as she explores route 66

I miss my daughter, very much.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school