March Malaise

 I have been vaccinated twice, I want to go abroad now, or go to the pub. However the world is not opened. I have nothing to do

My brother is causing a scandal by drinking too much. Really it is not his drinking but it is him simping over a girl he works with.

I have had a troublesome tooth removed. An impacted molar which has caused me grief since I returned to Peru.  The treatment cost nearly 400 pounds. I hope the tooth extraction will improve my health generally. 

I have watched the first seasons of :

Air wolf

Magnum P.I

TJ Hooker

and - Tour of Duty

St Patricks day has come and gone

Celtic has lost the premiership. Scott Brown will leave at the end of season




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school