The King's Man

 Spoilers




Well it was jolly good fun- I have not seen the first two Kingsman films. So I knew nothing of this when I put this on. So when the young lead dies. I was shocked. 

A boy's own steampunk adventure. Really I would have liked this to be a series. The same citicism I have of Knives out. I think they could have easily made a 10 episode 30 minute series

Which you know is good feeling to end a film 

I am getting older- I thought Gemma Atherton was played by Sadie Frost

I do like the fact that the King'sman series keeps the langague of the time 

I liked the nod to Dupont- as a villian

I think they should have put the boot into  President Wilson more

We see through the younger characther the horror of killing- A german conscript begging for his life-stabbed to death in a dirty ditch in No Man's land. 

Poor Raputin he is always going to be seen by Anglophone propaganda as a sex maniac, as the devil whispering in the Tsars ear. Now they make him gay- Also I don't think a Russian would say fuck like that-

I wonder if the series will have a nod to came up with asking the domestics about their masters


All in all though good fun


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school