Happy Halloween

Shona Samhain!

I wish all my readers a happy Halloween.

It was always one of my favorite holidays. We used to bob for apples, and try and catch the apples on a strong, with out teeth. I remember eating Monkey nuts. (Peanuts in shells)

I know observance of this day, is not universal. Like Valentines day. I always feel sorry for people who did not grow up with it.

I remember several Halloween's well. My first year in university, when I went as Snake Plisken. Walking up and down Franklin street shackled to my friend Jermont. I went to a Halloween, party at my favourite pub a few years ago.

As well as Batman, when I was 6 or 7, to a Halloween party, at my Mums school. Which sticks in my mind too

Photo-0006

Someone was doing some holiday reading

Deadset, finished today. I just caught the last episode.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school