Howling at the moon

I was going to write my review for season 4, of Battlestar Galatica.  My alternate plan, was to make a list of reasons, to be cheerful

I will come back to that.

The reason, why I changed my mind. Was because of an incident at work.

We have two people, new to my shift. One, I think has worked here for a while. Anyway, I was working, bickering of a kind, with a co worker.

Anyway, one of the newcomers, pipes, up with

``Oh he can speak then''

I reply maybe to quickly to this with

``Was that directed at me? I don't speak to you because you don't chat to me''

Maybe I over reacted?

I seem to be sniping more at work. I am not too happy about that

I am an angry, person. I am short. Sorry to dispel my image. I work through a lot of anger at work. Where I am biting covers in frustration.  Which is what I do, in the evening. I spend time worrying about my anger, and now, I wish I just said nothing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school