Postcards from the edge

 

pic post

I used to buy postcards. When I was in University, and stick them on blank spaces on my wall. Its fair to say, I suffered from horror vacui

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horror_vacui

I would get them from Forbidden planet in Glasgow.

Yesterday I rediscovered them. As you can see its pretty much a mid 1990's ensemble. The Star wars trilogy is there. It was re-mastered by Lucas, in 1996. I went to see that in Glasgow

Indiana Jones, was not so fresh in the mind. I always liked the series though. I seem to have had sequalitis, as Desperado is there too

The Mask, which brought Cameron Diaz, into the public view, is there. Who else remembers Cameron in the red dress?

Bruce Willis can be seen, twice. Die hard 3, which  I saw so many times in college. I can quote. As well as Pulp fiction. The soundtrack of which, I owned. As did everyone else. You were issued, them along with Trainspotting

Playing the six degrees of Kevin Bacon game. Brings you to Get Shorty. John Travolta making his comeback in Pulp fiction, went on to star in Get Shorty, which had a sequel recently

7 of 9. Jeri Ryan, made her debut on Voyager at this time. I used to rent the videos, in Glasgow

Apocalypse now, had entered cult status by this point. My dorm, in junior year was nicknamed Saigon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school