20 Questions

Why do people feel the need to buy tropical scented Washing up Liquid?

Where are my blue and sky blue tracksuit bottoms?

Will I have fun in Boston?

Who dropped the toy Giraffe on the street?

Who was reading my blog in silver spring?

Should I bring the video camera on holiday?

Should I trade in my DS, for the new model when it comes out?

How much will it cost at the opticians tomorrow?

Will I still have a job at the end of year?

Will anyone?

Should I see Watchmen or not?

Will the plane be crowded?

Why does my tooth hurt now?

Where do I buy Bootlaces

Will Linear A ever be deciphered?

Will it snow, when I am on holiday?

Will I be able to get Bruins tickets?

Will it be really expensive?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school