The Defenders


Good but not great

Signoury weaver stars as the big bad. They series pulls the same trick as Luke cage by having Electra kill off Signoury. Alright but I did not find Electra that interesting- she is basically mute until the penultimate episode . There she gives the We are very much alike speech to Danny Rand

Danny Rand is better here than in Iron fist, and having Luke Cage as a father figure works.
I liked how they paired of Luke with Danny, and Jessica with Matt. I also liked how they have Danny Rand just pay the Chinese restaurant.
Kudos on having Daredevil say he can hear neon


I was really upset by the fact that there was no punisher cameo. I thought they were teasing that

It was good to see Jessica Jones, and Matt Murdoch, and Luke Cage back together. I remain in love with Rosario Dawson. Foggy is cool, and Trish is lovely.
The blonde from Daredevil lets things down. She comes across as a scold

I like the Japanese guy. As well as Madam Woo. The Hispanic/Araby guy with the British accent who is the enemy of Jennifer from iron fist, less so much

Stick is good

Its a solid B plus. Its good but not great, as some posters have pointed out, the music choices are weird. I think the hand fizzle out. I was expecting a punisher moment. I liked it nevertheless




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school