Round up 18 September

 

I wonder if I am moving into the Saturn hole, or perhaps it's because today is the birthday of an old foe- The world seems beset by troubles. Empty shelves, France and the Anglophones quarreling. Stories of gangs rushing hospitals- Covid not having gone away. 

My boss has returned to work after being absent for a while. We have gotten used to his absence

My niece remains sick and has been to the hospital She has to return for further treatment

QPR lost today, 2-1 to Bristol City QPR have lost their last two games

Peru did not leave the red list. I had been given to believe there was a good chance they would. 

I was very disappointed

There was a leak today in our home. My sister left a tap on

My daughter's brother was almost poisoned by a faulty gas canister He is fine though- His Mother has suspected Cpvid

I learn that John Challis -Boucie in Only Fools and Horses has passed. Vale







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school