The Saturn Hole

 I was told by a poet once that the month building  up to your birthday is the Saturn hole..

The unluckiest time of the year. 

I certainly feel that way. My teeth ache and I worry that I will need to visit the dentist. Indeed it is pretty bad today. 

QPR cannot win. Though one ray of Sunshine is Gerrad has gone to Aston Villa 

It is freezing cold. Particularly at night. 

I have a cough. I now have a sharp pain radiating up, my body.

I am trying to diet a bit, and go dry for a while. So my evenings are long and boring.

Remembrance has come and gone though. So It is 40 days till Christmas. A second Lent!


11 months later. I still have sore teeth. I have been dry for 6 weeks. QPR are doing better in part due to the efforts of Mr Beale-former assistant to Mr Gerrad

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school