Round up October 5th 2022


Years ago I was told about the Saturn Hole. The idea that the worst time of the year for you personally is just before your birthday. 
With the current problems in the Ukraine. Inflation is beginning to bite- I noticed yesterday that the price of crisps in a shop had risen to 105 p from 90 or 80 pence It feels cold. 
I spent a lot this summer, and I am trying to pay down the debt
Work is nothing to write about 

Both myself and my daughter are unwell

   ******************************************

I have enjoyed House of the Dragon. It is a bit humourless though. 

I have finished watching the Orville. I did enjoy it. I may write a full review

QPR won last night


I went to see London Irish play on Saturday 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school