Round up

 Tomorrow is my mother's birthday and my brothers birthday.

Yesterday I  watched Enchanto- which I quite liked. It is another bright and beautiful Pixar Disney offering I did like the South American setting - My niece was fascinated by the Capybaras

 I note that like Frozen , encanto is a discussion of sisterhood. Rather than a romance. The tensions between a prettier and plainer sister. I liked the fact that Encanto talked about what is it like to be in the shadows

Encanto is also a matriarchy - The Grandmother runs the house. I note it is also in English and Spanish

Do Colombians wear panchos?

I also watched Free Guy

I have been sleeping on a couch for three months now. As I have builders in. My room has been plastered and refloored. 

QPR have sacked Neil Critchley 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school