QPR V West Bromwich Albion

 

Ding Dong!

I walked home for Loftus Road, with I think 10 pounds to last me the rest of the month. I felt like a Rockerfeller. I didn't want the evening to end. As I said early I only had 10 pounds left to my name I am a little annoyed today that I cannot discuss the match with anyone from work. I didn't want it to end 

The first thing I noticed was there was queue of maybe 100 people for the souvenir program. 

I took my seat under the WBA fans. Who did indeed throw bottles of water, and other bits and pieces at the pitch. It was a cool night. Just bearable in a jacket 

The Loft Banner looked amazing. They really had done our late great number 10 proud

With the spirit of Stanley looking down on us. QPR hit the lead early  The hoops were up and at them all night. A goal mouth scrabble finally drew first blood with Smith  scoring,

West Bromwich hit back and hit hard. QPR conceded two goals to WBA I think one from our old nemesis the corner spot.

 This was for once the beginning and not the end. QPR response was too attacked and attack

Finally we got a penalty 

Well I will show not tell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsZ733dciUA

I cannot remember the last time QPR got a penalty. It took two goalkeepers to stop us from getting level

The referee will not be remembered fondly in W12

A disallowed goal, and finally F making things square left us singing the blues. With our great number 10 Stanley look down 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school