Steve Irwin

Midweek I got my haircut, today. I am still suffering from Biblos Fever. A minor illness. I get from time to time. 
 Anyway. I have decided to vist Corpus Christi. I am posting this picture -a Mosaic I saw in Germany. 
The piece has my favorite classical philosopher, in the centre.  Diogenes. 
Is of course responsible for refuting the Platonic description of a man. ( A hairless animal, with two legs) By presenting the scholars, with a plucked chicken. Any man, who asked Alexander the Great. To stand out of his sunshine. Deserves to be remembered. From the Sublime to the... 

***************************


 Steve Irwin, has died, at the hands of a Ray. Fair well Steve. An Aussie Battler, passionate about his subject. Gone to the great Outback in the Sky.

(Steve Irwin)

Father, Husband, Documentary Maker, Reptile lover

(1962-2006)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school