_____________________
Miss Paris Hilton, is in trouble again.

Paris Hilton to be jailed
05/05/2007 - 01:27:14

A California judge has today sentenced Paris Hilton to 45 days in jail for violating her probation.

The judge's ruling put the brakes on the hotel heiress' famous high life and even prompted her mother to ask for him for his autograph.

Party girl Hilton, 26, must go to jail on June 5 and she will not be allowed any work release, leave of absences, use of an alternative jail or electronic monitoring in place of jail, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Michael Sauer ruled after a hearing.

The judge said she broke the terms of her probation in an alcohol-related reckless driving case.

"I'm very sorry and from now on I'm going to pay complete attention to everything," she told the judge before he announced the sentence. "I'm sorry and I did not do it on purpose at all."

She was then ordered to report to a women's jail in suburban Lynwood on the set date or face 90 days behind bars.

As a city prosecutor said during closing arguments that Hilton deserved jail time, Hilton's mother Kathy laughed. When the judge ruled, Kathy Hilton then blurted out: "May I have your autograph''

_________________

I created this little folly, to amuse my friends, and readers. I do not wish to make light of Miss Hiltons, actions.
That said I have always had a fondness for Miss Hilton There is just something about her. Its not her looks, shes pretty sure.
Indeed I posses ``The Simple Life, DVD series 1'' I do watch it, now and again. Why? Well its harmless glamour.(Yes I have seen some of Miss Hilton's other work) I can look up, from a discussion of German logistics in World War two. See Miss Hilton, in a short skirt, smile and go back to work.
Another thing about ``The Simple life'', it features a part of America, we rarely see: rural Arkansas. I remember my Grandmother plucking chickens.
Perhaps, I will write a review. If I can concetrate:) Anyway we will always have Paris.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school