Spiderman 3

Spiderman 3

First my observations
Flint Marko, ``The Sandman'' has the same surname as one of my coworkers. It was a little amusing to hear get Marko
When Marko falls into the Sillicon, which was to be accelerated. One of the techies looking at the readings,( in a bunker) notices the mass of the sand is a bit higher. Its ignored as a bird. Well a 1.9 metre man is a heavy bird.
Perhaps, I am too big a fan of BSG but when I saw James Franco with scars. Well I kept thinking of Edward James Olomos
Always nice to see Bruce Campbell, here playing a French Maitre de. As well as a brief appearance, by Ted Raimi. Sam Raimi's brother. (Once Joxer, and before that Lt O'Neil)
Its still New York, I saw you smoking Mr, Jameson! That and seeing the Flatron building made my feet itchy.
I see the NYPD decided to let Spiderman do the work fighting Venom, and the Sandman. (I was mouthing shoot him, shoot him, during the climatic battle )

I had to wait for them to clean up the theatre. Before I could take my seat. I was suprised by how much I enjoyed this picture. Spiderman 3 has got a lot of heart. Its been a while since Spiderman 2, The film takes the credits, as an oppotunity to refresh the viewer. Things have moved on for Peter and Mary Jane

Mary Jane (Kirsten Dunst) sings. ( A musical number dovetails the film) This is different. Hollywood has turned its back on the musical.
Spiderman 3, is perhaps, the episode where MJ has te most to deal with. Peter/Spiderman has made a niche for himself Spiderman is feted by NYC Whilst MJ is failing in her career. When she turns to Peter needing empathy, Peter tells her to get back on the horse. (Instead of hugging her, telling her, how hard she worked Its nicely done. MJ simply isn't a good enough singer, for her role. She also gets for the first time a rival Gwen,
Despite the outlandish nature of Spidermans foes. The espacade, with the out of control crane. No supervillans No deathray, just an out of control machine.
This is what wins Spiderman the key to the City. The film, knows its history, and it knows we know. Gwen and Spiderman, replicate the Spiderman and MJ kiss Cute scene of a little boy saying Yuck. As Spiderman and Gwen kiss
The Venom suit can't change into cop uniforms. This is different from the Comics.
The Stan Lee. (The comics creator, cameo was great, )
Peter Parker Toby Maguire, whilst wearing the black spiderman suit. Finds his appetites racing. He looks like a deranged Goth, playing the jazzz flute scene in Anchorman. What was well done, was that whilst not every woman, was caught in the hormones. Somewere. Heads turned, Not all heads.
Brock prays in St Particks. Praying for God to grant vengance. I think they give the right address for St Patties. (42 and Madison. ) I liked it. Spidermans defeat of Venom, showed some thought.( Though the Brock character was probably the weakest part in the movie) The loose ends were tied up. We know you know, we know. The curtain has fallen. What has started well, has ended well

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school