Today is 9-11-2007. The first two numbers, of today's date, will no doubt stir a memory in anyone who reads this. I also remembered something else today, whilst in conversation with my boss. It is also 34 years since General Pinochets coup in Chile.

Numbers. Numbers. Signs borrowed from India, through the Arab world Which represent ideas upon which the universe is built.

Some numbers from my day:

I left for work, at: 1032 am
I arrived at work at: 1127am
The first book I retrieved was called Accouting, and its shelf number was :8218
I did the Syllable count excercise on my Nintedo DS in: 2.36 minutes
I did the calculations x 100 excercise, on my Nintendo DS in: 3.16 minutes.
I completed the reading aloud exercise on my Nintendo Ds in 1.54 minutes
The amount of Ribena I drank was :330 ml
My Jelly snack is :10 cl
Beef Tomato and Mustard Sandwiches, I ate: 2
Number of e-mails I had when I checked my PC at lunch time:4
The number of ICQ messages I had, when I came home today :4
I started to excercise at 8.07
There had been a powercut and so, when I reached my bedroom the alarm clock gave the time as : 7.10 am.
I watched Battlestar Galatica, Season 3
I cycled for :60 minutes.
I finished cycling at 9.07pm
I corrected my alarm clock, at 9.41pm
I have heard a rumor they wish to change our hours : to 12-8pm and 9-5pm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school