Dreams

Last night, I dreamed, about my College Sweetheart. I was wiating for her to come home. For some reason, I had slept late. (I have been traveling overnight or some such) Anyway my Beau had arrived earlier. She had been out with my Brother and sisters. I heard shouting, and went to the window. I was in childhood Bedroom. I looked out over the park. There was my Princess, storming off to catch the bus. Having had it out with my sisters.

Later I dreamed I lost a tooth. Which I know is linked to castration. Curiously, my watch strap broke yesterday. I am without my time piece. Hopefull, its just a phase. Tomorrows slumber, will be full of Swedish Maids, complementing me on my Sword.

(Hello Baigra. Good luck with your studies )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school