Saturn hole

Jacktober is upon us. It's 6 weeks to my 30th birthday.

I was depressed yesterday. I could not sleep. I remembered, being told that the period before your birthday is referred to in Astrology as the ``Saturn Hole''

The idea is that your sign enters into saturn, and experiences a rocky time, before it hits your zenith on your birthday

I was told about this, when I resigned from that job, I had two years ago. It was a very depressing time in my life.

I remembered it last night.

So why was I sad.

Well, its probably silly really. I had hoped something was going to change.
Or probably its more accurate to say, revert to how it was. I got some suprising news last saturday, and I wanted to see how it would play out. It took a week and nothing change. I was thus excited for the week, and then I hit a torpor of saddness. I probably should be glad, for the excitement. It got me through a dull period of work. I am not sure, if its right to hope that things would have changed.

I don't like the way it is either

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school