Ups and downs


They are unwilling to change my hours at work. I had discussions, with management at work. They would not let me go. I am glad I was off work today. Let my head clear a bit. I spent the day cleaning

My friend the Blogger, 23plus. Is not going to be posting for a while. She has hard a hard year. She lost her dog. She has had troubles of the heart. I hope she comes back soon.

I wish a peaceful Christmas to my friends, in Arkanes

I just realised today. Nicole, after Anna Nicole Smith! I kicked myself!

I watched Dr Who, one of the Cyberman episodes. Yet my HDD recorder, failed to record

I have booked my trip to Germany. I will be there, on December the 15th. Please don't come after me, if your an internet manaic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school