Thanksgiving

We interrupt our scheduled programing, for a moment. I would like to give a moments of thanks for my friends. My friend Miss Misery, is celebrating thanksgiving tomorrow. 
 My friend, in Akranes, is leading a display, at her school. She has worked very hard, and deserves praise for her hard work. 
 My friend Granniog, is having a tough time. At the moment. She has started a new job, and is getting used to dealing with some new people. Who are not making it easy for her. Who are making trouble for her. However she is clever and resourceful, she will triumph in the end. I will talk more about my holiday later. A good day tomorrow to you all. My Valya will be enjoying Turkey in St Petersberg

Comments

Anonymous said…
I just realised that I havent looked in here for a while so I thought I would make up for that today. And what do I see waiting for me, the cutest message about me. Thank you hun for being such a sweet and caring friend :)
P.S. your postcard arrived yesterday, thanx :D

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school