Glasgow Christmas




A Glas'gae Christmas.

The three wise men, bring the Mother and child. Gifts of ciggies, Buckfast, and a wee Sky box

For those of you, unfamilar with Buckfast:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/6095474.stm

``The prevalence of the drink in the so-called Buckfast Triangle, an area east of Glasgow between Airdrie, Coatbridge and Cumbernauld, has already raised concerns''

We ye nae have a drink


I myself, I am retiring to the Rhineland, for a few days. To enjoy Kolsch, and chocolate.

I hope Granniog, has fun in Montpellier.

Valentina is returning home, for some medical attention. I wish her well, and good health

Get well soon, Miss Misery

Comments

Nessa said…
Thank you XO

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school