I have been sporting a tie, as often as possible. This Christmas, I think it makes me look like Marc Ronson. I was tempted to stand by one of my sisters, and say. I think Amy winehouse, has let herself go. However I will refrain

I recieved

Transformers the Movie. (2007) on DVD
Lost, Season 3. On DVD
The Simpsons movie, (2007) on DVD
A mini vacum cleaner, for my PC
Jelly babies
Addias Sweatpants/ Tracksuit bottoms
A diary
CSI Calender 2007

After opening our presents, in the family, home. My brother and I went to the Pub. We walked in the rain, about a mile. Where we had a few beers. Then we returned to our parents home for a Turkey dinner

I then went back, I watched Dr who, the Christmas special.

I hope you all had fun too

Comments

Nessa said…
Ho ho ho!
Merry Christmas Ru!

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school