Rome was not built....
Today, was supposed to be a big day at work. We were supposed to have a new boss.
We were supposed to have 5 new employees. We ended up with one. One of our new birds, has already flown the coop. A relative of one of our supervisors, quit before she even was inducted. I was reminded of the time, I spent a morning training, a new colleague. Who went upstairs to ask after something, and was never seen again.
My book on De Valera has been postponed again, from Amazon, until the New Year
I am practising my German, for my trip
Monday, December 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Union Jack Classic
My second College Football event of the year I was suprised and pleased with the seats The organisers had moved the crowd down from the gods...
-
https://youtu.be/Y4FrnrD7jCA?si=qxHDaa76TgLPV6s_ Rondo Veneziano - La Serenissima 1981, I saw this on ITV years ago on a Sunday - never fo...
-
Yes I enjoyed this. I don't think it was worth a cinema ticket but I laughed and laughed I think this is an older script- There is a r...
1 comment:
hi!
your work place sounds definitely weird!
at my job, my 1 month trial period ended yesterday : turns out the trial period is extended to another month. but my boss said i had nothing to worry about because i work well and she's satisfied with what i do. i talked about it with a colleague and she said they always do that. so i'm pretty happy: it's nice to finally know they're satisfied! :)
take care <3
Post a Comment