This time yesterday, I was in agony. I had stomach cramps/pains, from about 9.30 till I fell asleep after 1. I had been planning to spend the evening quietly. I wanted to watch Ricky Gervais's extra's. It was about an half hour into the program. When the pain started

In September last year. I missed my first day of work, ever, due to stomach pains. I had the same symptoms. I then started to throw up, and throw up.
I went to hospital, and was given morphine, to ease the pain. I was worried I would go mad on Morphine. Either get hooked, or spill my deepest darkest secrets.

So as you can imagine, I was worried. Luckily my good friend Charlotte, came online, and I was able to talk to her, about her Holidays. This helped to take my mind of things. I was stamping arround my room. Reciting the names of European capitals, trying to count in French. Anything to take my mind of the pain.

I got a hot pack, which I had bought for the strains, and aches.
I get, spending my days, going up, and sometimes jumping off ladders. That helped somewhat, and then I had a hot bath

I had awoken early. So I fell asleep easily. I woke up on the morning of the 28th nervous, but feeling fine

Thinking about my day, on the Tube, home. I reflected, that I would have rather been, kicked in the nuts. Or forced to have dentisty.

The other thing, is that is the worst thing, that happens to me, and at least for a while, its over. I wish, someone would hit send message, on their MSN messenger,
I wish a few people were single. I wish a few people would go and live in Patagonia.
I wish I was paid more. I wish, I live in Hawaii, I wish I was taller

However most of all. I wish I don't have to kneel on the floor, screaming the names, of women, I have had sex with, in an effort to make the pain stop.

For now the Pain is gone.

Comments

Nessa said…
Maybe you should go get that checked out :( I hope you are feeling better.

And, all seriousness aside, cause I can't let it go. I wonder what your neighbors thought hearing you scream all those girl's names. They are either thinking "damn what a stud" Or DAMN WHORE.

But for reals, I hope youre ok.

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school