The Windy city is mighty pretty

I arrived here last night. After a few beers, in several hostelries, and in the Billy Goat. The bar, where the Chicago Cubs were cursed. I went to bed.

I awoke early this morning, after showering in my beautiful bathroom. I went out.

 

03-17-08_105220

I walked up and down Michigan avenue, with my brother. We were looking for someplace to breakfast

No where seemed open, so we settled on Micky Dee's.  I should explain, that a lot of the shops, in Chicago, are inside skyscrapers, to get to the menswear department in Macey's we had to go up several floors. It took 8 floors to get to Macdonalds.

Anyway, we visited the lego shop. 03-17-08_105309

I am next to a model, T Rex.

After 30 years of waiting. Dinosaurs and Lego

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello elskan, I suppose it´s a good plan with mcdonalds, you walk up and downt the stairs and then you´ve walked the burger off your butt :) so cool that you got to see a t-rex, woohoo. Love and kisses Magga.

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school