Holiday blues

I am trying to book a holiday, to the US. For November. I have gone away for my birthday for the past few years. I normally go with my brother. Though not always. 

I did have other plan's but there off there menu.

I don't know where to go. It should be somewhere on the East coast. I just can't get centred and settled on a decision.

I don't want to go to New York. I have been there many times. I don't want to go to Boston, I am ducking people there. I was in DC, last time. Maybe we could go, again. Though I found it a bit quiet.

I looked at Nashville, it was booked solid.

The beaches of Virgina, Myrtle, and the city of Savannah. I have investigated. I could try Atlanta.

Then there is the question if what to do in the evening. I travel with my brother. We do have the easiest relationship.

It is perhaps, explained with an annectdote

A family friend, met my youngest sister, out, one day. They observed to my sister. That they no longer saw, myself and my brother in the local hostelries.

Our friend, said. We would see them sitting quietly together.

My sister answered, yes, mum doesn't talk about it,  but there telepathic.

Our friend after a moment laughed.

But, it does get quiet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school