Round up September 6 2008

I have been drinking cold beer in a warm bath. I figure I was a third of the way to Paradise. The babe, and the cancer free, sweet smelling cigarette, were the only thing that was missing

 

I have Thursday off next week. I got out early today

I am pretty sure, I have decided on my holiday destination

My phone is getting repaired.

------------------

Big Hug, to my friend Esha, who lost her Grandma

Good luck, to my friend Sahara, who has been a week in a new job

Good luck to my friend Tan, with the Golden chest contest

My friend Nessa rocks

----------------------

Three years ago. I was a supervisor, in my job. I note today, they have changed the rules back, a supervisor must check the orders again. Good luck

Comments

Sahara said…
Thank you! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school